Friday, December 3, 2010

And I'd do it again I tell you....I'd do it again in an instant!

Sometimes I don't know particularly why, but I'm just kind of a jerk.  Way too often.  Most people who know me will tell you that I am kind of a funny guy, but a lot of others will also say I'm very sarcastic, cynical, and occasionally snide with an interest in the macabre.  Both are right.  I honestly wish I could just be that nice, funny guy all the time.  However, it seems whenever I try to do this, I'm only emotionally slapped in the face and figuratively told to sit down and shut up.  I used to be that nice guy most of the time, but it seems as though I just can't pull that off as much as I used to.  Not only this, but my short-term memory seems to be problematic, as I was just thinking of the perfect words to describe my frustrations, but now I seem to have forgotten them.

I should be somewhat happy.  I'm working another shift at my work, so I can get more money, I finally got a new charger for my phone, so now I can contact the outside world (not that I do this often, but it's nice to know I can).  Best of all though, is that I get to go see my family this weekend.  So yeah, despite all that, I still can't quite cheer up.  So, in lieu of whatever words I had in mind, I'll just toss up some more music.

Update: When I'm a jerk I'm pretty much like Tim in this video, from 1:10 to about 4:44


Seether - Careless Whisper

Who could have guessed a George Michaels song would ever sound good?

No comments:

Post a Comment