Friday, December 10, 2010

The Holy Gospel of St. John Moses Browning

It is finally becoming canonized.  I saw on Say Uncle's blog that Utah is passing legislature to make the Browning Model 1911 the official state firearm.  Awesome!  Let's hope this is a trend other states will follow.

I also heard some cool news from my roommate, that my dream rifle (the XCR) is going to get another caliber conversion kit, this time for the 5.45x39mm cartridge.  I really wish I could afford one of these things right now.  I'm just such a fanboy of 'em I'll have to give you some XCR eye-candy for your viewing pleasure.

Here's the standard variant in 5.56x45mm

and here's another in 7.62x39mm
you can go on their website for more details about the rifles themselves, but once I have the time, I'm sure I'll write a post detailing the many reasons I love these rifles.

No comments:

Post a Comment