Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I got a guy for everything....apparently.

So, today someone asked me where they could find some pmc3  in town.

Now, I don't dabble, nor do I even associate myself with any kind of jewelry making or crafts in the least bit, so why do people think I know this kind of stuff?  So, naturally, I then asked this person, "what makes you think I would know anything about that?"
She responds, "well, you're smart, I figure you would find out about it."

Now, this is true, I can't just leave the subject alone.  I HAVE to find out where to get it.  Otherwise, it would annoy me to no end that I didn't find out.  So, now I have just spent about an hour of my time looking up places to find this crap locally, but... really?  Seriously, I just don't get why I'm asked the weirdest freaking questions sometimes.  I inevitably get asked something unusual during the course of the day, but I was just surprised I got one this odd, right at the beginning of my day.  Occasionally, I wonder if I'm the only one who takes more than a passing google search to find stuff.

Whatever. My curiosity always gets the better of me, but I should at least try to give the right answer the next time something like this happens:
That is, unless you were asking if I have a guy for human meat...

No comments:

Post a Comment