Monday, January 17, 2011

The Dr. is in!

Yep, it's Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and I did all my celebrations on Saturday.  We had another massive LAN party, despite all the flakes that said they'd be there and didn't show.  I ended up playing till about 4:30 in the am, powered solely on a mix of almost pure caffeine and Mexican sodas.  Even after I threw in the towel and passed out in a pile of vomit after hitting my head on a desk, everyone else kept going at it till about 6 am.  The best part though, is that I had to go to church in the morning, so I didn't get more than about four and a half hours of sleep, so by Sunday night I was eager for some z-time but couldn't get more than a wink because a selected individual, who I will just say is battier than Bruce Wayne's basement, decided to call me sometime after midnight.  Wasn't even that long of a call, but I'm one of those people that once they are up, I'm up for the rest of the day no matter how tired I am.  All in all, my weekend was pretty "amaaaaaaazing!"

In all seriousness though, I do enjoy Dr. King day (though not quite as much as Guy Fawkes day), because it reminds us that we all need to do our part in making the government fear us.  Cuz lets face it, when they don't fear the people, we get crap like this:



Care for some shoulder things that go up, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment