Sunday, January 9, 2011

Just another sunday

The end of my day and week.  Kinda started off dumb.  I totally forgot about my church changing the meeting times, so I ended up being late for that.  I have no excuse either, because I was on time last week.  Tried to salvage the day by by going to the gun show right afterward.  Turns out no one wants to talk to you at a gun show if you are wearing a suit, and everyone gives you the "'ol laaazy eye", so that was a no-go.  Then, I come to find they are all out of my favorite candied cashews there, too.  So, the day so far is full of win.  So, in the end, I wound up just playing more Starcraft 2 with my roomie.  Played for so long I can still hear the UI and background sounds in my head right now.  I best drown it out with some more music.   Couldn't find a good vid for this one, so just enjoy the tune.  Not really a fan of Tommy Lee at all, but I do like this song.

Update: the dumb embed doesn't seem to like my blog, so here's a link to a crappy music vid for it instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment