Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Unrequited hate

I miss the good old days of when I didn't give in to my anxieties, emotions and insecurities.  I liked it when I was that soulless, funny, and above all, kind person.  My whole new years resolution this year was to try to be less of a jerk to people in general.  It aint panning out too well.  I swear, the harder I try, the easier it is to just revert to being horrible.  Hence, one of the many reasons I chose the name of St. Grendel in the first place, because I'm just too good at being horrible.  I guess there's just no saving me.  I'll just end up being one of those old people that's just filled with hate and regret, and has to take that out in the worst ways on other people that don't deserve it.  Or, I could just be bi-polar.  Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment