Friday, March 11, 2011

Be careful what u wish 4...

Being the not-so secretly evil person that I am, I've always yearned for the ability to completely destroy the lives of my enemies; despite the fact that I don't have a whole lot of those (enemies that is).  I did not want to physically harm them mind you, that's too simple.  I thought of destroying all of their social connections.  So, imagine my surprise when I find out that I have already contributed to the nullification of someone's social life without trying to or even knowing about it.  Now, this person probably deserved it, but it just takes the whole joy out of everything knowing that I didn't plan for, or work towards that happening.  Phooey.  Dare I say, I even felt a little bad about it.  Total killjoy.  Well, I guess it's on to Plan B; hold the world ransom for one trillion dollars!  Bwahahaha!

Dr. Evil - They might be giants

No comments:

Post a Comment