Thursday, March 31, 2011

Brought to you by the letter R

Yaahrrrr!  I be talkin' like this ever time I talk about the grog me bought.  Okay, maybe not.  That would just get annoying REAL quick.  That and I probably sound more like Mr. Krabs than a pirate when I do that. 

So, yesterday I cracked open one of the drinks I bought: Sea Dog Root Beer.  Most of the specialty root beers I have tasted, I'm not too fond of.  They just don't have the right balance of sweet, bitterness, carbonation and foam to really be excellent.  By far and away, the best root beer I have ever had so far has been Henry Winehard's, with one or two others being decent.  But in the Sea Dog Root beer, I believe I have found another root beer that has solidified it's way into my top three.  Despite the fact that it has a name that will conjure up images of German u-boats, and a cheesier than baked brie label, I happily give it two thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment