Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just too proletariat

I have one friend, who whenever I am around them, I tend to do things that are generally reserved for the more bourgeoisie than I.  Things like going to expensive restaurants, ski resorts, art galleries, etc.  I have nothing against these things, but I am usually rather annoyed with some of the other type of people who do these things as well.  I get fed up with those few annoying people that truly believe they have earned all the respect in the world just because they have money.

So, instead of focusing on the noun at hand, I end up brainstorming about ways in which I can destroy the atmosphere with some kind of obscene spectacle, or joke.  I end up really entertaining myself more with that, than whatever event I am attending.  I do it so much, that I fear that one day I will end up doing something absolutely horrible and not even realize it, until it's too late.  That being said, if you happen to see me at some kind of upper class venue, in which I look very distracted just staring off into space, that's EXACTLY what I'm thinking of.   Or if i go through with my plans, I'll look like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment