Monday, March 14, 2011

A little explanation

So we tried to have a little LAN between my roommate, a friend, and myself, trying to play some game that had a coop mode.  We started trying to play GRAW2, that didn't work due to CTD's.  After an extended troubleshooting session, we still couldn't figure it out, so we switched to R6 Vegas 2, but that game was just crap, so we tried Vegas 1, only to be hampered by CTD's and failures to connect (reasons still unknown).  After that failed, we attempted to get GRAW1 to work, but we eventually gave up and just played some Sacrifice of Angels instead.  So, as a visual aid to what went down, here's what it looks like to try to get Ubisoft games to work when attempting a LAN:

I hate you, Ubisoft.  I hate you because you seem to hate the PC gamer, and dare I say, anyone with more than a single digit IQ.  May you all become bankrupt and destitute, or just die in a fire.

1 comment:

  1. i just love the cartoon, I can see u doing that so so doing that one day!!!!!!!!!!! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete