Friday, March 25, 2011

...with an emphasis on the random!

I love it when people are taken aback by my randomness, even after I've warned them about it...but enough about how much I love myself. 

I was just surprised to learn today that a fair number of random people from the interwebs are invading my blog!  To them, I say, "How dare you make me feel somewhat interesting!  Do you have any idea how this knowledge will cause me to be intolerably annoying to the people I talk to on a regular basis?!"  In all seriousness though, thank you.  I really just started this thing to 1) have a open journal-like thing to vent my craziness onto, and 2) have a way to keep in touch with people I love....without actually having to keep in touch with them.  So, to me, its kinda like cheating on the test of life.

I've been somewhat disappointed with myself as to the number of days I haven't posted anything, and was trying to find some more motivation to get back to writing more things that don't really matter in the big picture.  So, rest assured, more nonsense will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment