Monday, April 11, 2011

My horse is a diabetic!

Yes, I have something against drugs.  Don't have anything against the people I know who use 'em.  Multiple times I have made it abundantly clear to those people that I don't partake, but they insist on inviting me to a 4/20 celebration every time it comes around.  So, one again, I don't care if you wanna hang out, as long as toking up aint the only reason for the occasion, cuz if it is, I'm gonna say the exact same thing the last time you invited me: "You have smoked yourself retarded....and no."

Plus, I find that only a really retarded pansy that just sucks at life, should find it necessary to achieve happiness using mind-altering chemicals from outside sources.  Though, I do love the movie "Half Baked".

P.S. and don't bull-crap me with that "weed is harmless" nonsense, because I know people who have literally smoked themselves stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment