Friday, April 15, 2011

Sad panda is sad...

because every time Buy A Gun Day comes around, I don't ever have the money to even buy a key chain just shaped like a gun.  But, if I had a million dollars, I'd get everything I ever wanted.  I don't however, so here's my fantasy of having a small amount of money and what guns I would get with that chump change.  I'll start with the rifles first.  A Yugoslav SKS is an affordable and extremely fun option, another cheap AK could also give that option a run for it's money.  Also, anything that shoots 7.62x54R would be awesome and will pay for itself within a couple mag dumps.  A big long shot would be the Enfield No1 Mk3, even though the ammo can be pricey.

A pistol would be fun, maybe in the form of an original Jericho 941, or a Ruger SR9 would be cool.  Rounding off the lot with a Mossberg 590 for the shotgun option.

But alas, it it all wishful thinking.  BAG day, humph.  More like bag over head day.

No comments:

Post a Comment