Sunday, May 1, 2011

The curse of zombification

I work an early morning shift.  I get up at 3 A.M. every dang day of the week.  I used to not mind this very much, but now, it's having an affect on my weekends.  After going to bed at about 20:30 last night, I got up at about 3:30, and couldn't go back to sleep.  Half the reason I probably couldn't, was because I was boiling over with hatred that I wasn't sleeping in.  Man, I hate my job.

So now, I already feel like a starving zombie, and have a really early start on a day that's probably going to be slower than a molasses smothered turtle joyriding on the back of some snails.
So, yeah, that picture is what it feels like.  Heaven forbid I ever meet another gunblogger, cuz they'll blast me into the next life for giving off a big time dead head vibe that's stronger than skunk butt.  Did have a good time last night, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment