Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My inner fanboy is crying

Ah, Robinson Armament.  Why do you torture me so?  You have such an exceedingly fine product, yet spotty customer service, and atrociously horrible marketing and PR.  It's been over two years since you announced a 5.45x39mm model/conversion, but still haven't delivered and your moving to a different location shouldn't take more than six months.  I know you're a small outfit, but come on!

I wouldn't mind so much if you just took five minutes of your day to update your website, or post on your forum the reason for the delays.  Heck, Airbus A380's have a quicker time getting assembled.  So, for the love of everything holy, just make the dang product I'm actually willing to buy from you, that you promised would already be here by now.

The feeling of just imagining one of the these things in 5.45 is like having a koala bear crap a rainbow in my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment