Monday, June 27, 2011

Gone, all gone.

So, I don't wanna get into details, but I will say that my weekend was more exiting than I thought it would be.  I was invited last minute to go eat dinner with the roomie's family; right after I had engorged myself just a few moments earlier.

We followed that up by going shooting, and naturally I end up forgetting a rather crucial bit of equipment (the friggin earplugs!).  So, we make the best of it, and just use some napkins, and continue unhindered.  That is, until after a few minutes, about a hundred yards northeast of us, a freaking brush fire decides to crash the party!  Holy crap!  Is there no end to the amount of fail here?

We head home, and when I sit down to unwind, thinking my day is over, I get a garbled and confusing call from 'The Curs·ed Woman'.  I don't wanna bore anyone with specifics, but I highly doubt I'll be calling upon her anytime in the near (or distant) future.  Jeez.  Now, I know what you're thinking.  You're saying, "Well that's just a bad weekend" or "Seems like a pretty bad story", but no, THIS IS MY LIFE.  Welcome to irony, population: 1.

1 comment:

  1. just be happy that you do not have to get up at 3.00 a.m and go to quantum. yes love is allusive, but it will come in time, hang in there. Fight for the lost

    ReplyDelete