Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wordsmith's leftovers

So, after some serious procrastination, I finally decided to go to the used books store down the street.  Why the long wait, you ask?  Well, because to me, there's few things more depressing than going to a bookstore and knowing you'll never be able to get anything.

Then again, I don't really have a lot of money now, but the point is that I at least have enough that I could get one later if I wanted to.  Aw, hell, who am I kidding?  I'm definitely gonna end up blowing some money on a book or two...or three...or whatever. 

As an afterthought, one thing I tend to notice in used book shops, is that there's almost always a severe lack of really good non-fiction books.  Mountains upon mountains of (even quality) fiction, but hardly ever a similar amount of great non-fiction.  I guess that just peaks to the usefulness of the things I read (Hah! As if.)

No comments:

Post a Comment