Friday, July 29, 2011

The end is here

Finally!  Freedom!  What am I gonna do now?  Nothing, that's what.  I've been running around like crazy the past couple weeks, and it's just gonna pick up again tomorrow, so I wanna just relax.  Maybe I'll do some laundry, or veg and just watch some shows and movies.  Or, I could actually get around to filling out that OkCupid profile (that a friend started for me) with nothing but bullcrap and sarcasm.  That'll really piss 'em off.  Heck, I should get down to writing actually entertaining things on this blog, but I doubt that's gonna be happening.

In the meantime, I gotta prepare to go down to southern Utah by turning my roomie's car into an unholy death dealing machine that spews fire and middle fingers to survive the trip. 

Yeah, that looks about right. Now on to my wardrobe:
Perfect.  Okay, I'm ready to go.  Now I'm gonna go goof off.

No comments:

Post a Comment