Saturday, September 17, 2011

insubordinate behavior

It's getting to the point that I'm disappointed in myself whenever I miss a day of posting, yet that sill doesn't stop me from missing the occasional day here and there.

Nothing too exciting to report on, other than that the arranged marriage still hasn't gone through (to the massive disappointment of some). 

I did, unfortuneately, watch that terrible new movie "Contagion".  Quite a boring movie, that does nothing but try to glorify the CDC, and portray news bloggers as wing-nuts.  Anyways, the only part of the movie that kept me entertained (other than a famous actress' head getting cut open), was a scene in which the CDC/FEMA were running a large containment/treatment facility, and were all giving all the infected people blankets.  Guess what blankets they got?

Yup the infamous Red Cross burn victim blanket.  Hate to say I told you so, but, TOLD YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment