Thursday, September 8, 2011

Nothing to report, sir.

So, my class is finally over, and I actually managed to retain some pretty useful information.  The only thing I haven't gotten, is my promised certificate; which I doubt I'll possess without calling the school up and giving them some mild hatred in the form of a rebuttal.  Seriously, what is it with these hot teachers hitting on students, and blackmailing them by withholding certs unless they concede?  J/K.

On a completely different note, I finally saw X-Men: First Class, which turned out to be a pretty darn good movie.  Well, much better than I expected it to be.  I also must say, that even without my attitude towards villains, this movie has definitely changed my favorite character from Wolverine to Magneto.  That guy is way cooler than all those other pansies.  Long story short: I give it two mutations waaay up.

No comments:

Post a Comment