Thursday, October 6, 2011

Darkened skies

Well, it appears Thanksgiving will come early this year, which suits me just fine, in that it will give me more time to enjoy a vacation to Skyrim.  Finally a REAL fake world to lose myself in, that will eventually make me lose all touch with reality (I can only hope).

In other news, I'm reminded that I'm completely out of touch with local news.  The Salt lake valley's wanna-be version of the Exploratorium , The Leonardo, is opening to the public on Saturday.  Seems like a cool place to take a few friends (or a date), and I'm dying to check it out.  Most of the city's attempts at making something nice end up being quite lackluster, but this actually seems like it might be worthwhile.  But don't take my word for it, go check it out.

Who knows?  Maybe I'll even take my assigned wife there one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment