Wednesday, November 30, 2011

how to offend women in 12 syllables or less

What can I say?  I have the magical ability to do just that.  That's okay though, I hear that just leaves more time for gaming.

Speaking of general nerdyness, I got into a conversation today with a coworker about making my own kit-bashed Star Trek starships with model kits.  Yeah, maybe I should look into being nicer to girls, and find one for myself before it's too late.

Oh, and no, I don't think I need to explain what happened that made me decide on the title of this post.

2 comments:

  1. Is the topic connected with your education or is it more about your leisure and free time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I know. I was more than a bit vague. But I guess you can say it's because of both; and the fact that basic human interaction is sometimes difficult for me, as the temptation to be rude is far too overwhelming. Heck, it took me three times to reply to this without significant grammatical errors.

      Delete