Saturday, November 19, 2011

We are everywhere, and yet, we are nowhere

So, I love it when you're getting to know someone professionally, and you inadvertently both start talking about gunnie topics.  I had this happen more than three times today at work.  Most of the three occurrences were with some new hires in our company.  One guy brought up how everyone in the IT department wears tactical pants, which lead to a really fun conversation about 'what gun for bear?', the next was when I was wisecracking with the new girl about "the quickest way to a man's heart" when she brought up that she was actually getting her CCW, which led to a conversation about 'what gun for a deranged ex?'  and then had a conversation with with my boss about the infamous crossroads of the west gun show.  Man, I love my job, and (most) of my coworkers!

We'll have to see if we can get some cross-department shooting trips scheduled, or something.  All the more reason to nab me an XCR sooner rather than later.

Soon, my darling, we will be together at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment