Wednesday, February 22, 2012

La Vie En Rose

I don't even remember where I heard this song, but now I'm suddenly on this huge Edith Piaf kicker, and I just had to get her greatest hits collection.  I'm currently listening to 'Toi Qui Sais', and I doubt I'm gonna be able to get it out of my head.

I think some of it was spurned on by the fact that one of my coworkers hates anything to do with France, and constantly uses it to insult others.  I, having upset him the other day, he called me a "Frenchie bastard", so I responded by only communicating to him through the few random French phrases I knew (plus a few I looked up).  This just aggrivated him more, so he began feigning belligerence, to which I responded by sending a mass email reminding everyone of his birthday. In which, I described him as being "giddy as a French mime" for his birthday.  Game won.

Maybe next time I'll just change his computer's login sound to a .wav of "Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien"

No comments:

Post a Comment