Saturday, March 3, 2012

Oh S**t

Me and my fat mouth.  So, long story short, I ended up agreeing to taking a swing class.  Why?  Because I'm an idiot.  Not that I hold no interest in learning to swing dance, I've always wanted to take the time to learn it, but I just don't think I would have gone out of my way to take a lesson.  Heck, I've had people try to teach it to me before, but I'm pretty sure I hospitalized two out of the three that have attempted to do so. 

But, apparently all it takes for my brain to stop functioning is the mere thought of a tall redhead.  I should just break my foot and find an excuse to get it out of it now, because I'd hate to hospitalize someone that cute.  I can't really complain though, I'm sure it'll not only be good for me, but perhaps there's way I can use swing for evil, or at least it's something for me to do on the weekends rather than just sit on my fat butt, writing on a no-name blog in the wee hours of the night.

In other news, it's the birthday of a good friend of mine, and I hope you stop tripping over being 27, because your lamentations are lost on all of us that have already reached that point.  Oh, and Happy Birthday, buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment