Friday, April 27, 2012

Voodoo doll

So, my weekend is so close, I can taste it's stale aroma already.  Everytime it comes around, I never seem to be satisfied with it.  I have this unescapable and nagging feeling like I'm missing out on something.  This happens regardless of what function I go to, whether I'm with friends, just alone, or where I go or don't go.  I feel like every weekend is one big catch-22 that is scheduled to start repeating every Friday. 

On a lighter note, I had a coworker tell me about the most ridiculous doghnut shop I've ever heard of before.  But don't take my word for it, go check it out: http://voodoodoughnut.com/menu.php.  I just hope the're made with real voodoo.

Though, whenever I hear the word voodoo, this is inevitably the first thing that comes to my mind:

Odd wing mounting on this baby....


No comments:

Post a Comment