Friday, May 11, 2012

Things that make me want to cry, for $800 Alex

So, it's extremely old news (almost half a year), but this whole F-22 OBOGS/hypoxia issue has finally pushed me to the point of just being pissed off at all of the parties involved.  I should probably should just try to stop reading about it, because it makes me wish I could charge up to Lockheed Martin, the USAF administration in charge of the programs, and the "silent majority" of supposed pilots that fear for their lives flying it (but are too pansy to do anything about it), and just start laying down the hurt on all of 'em for educational purposes.  All aspects of government are beginning to amaze me with their ever increasing and unprecedented amounts of suck and fail.

As for things that that don't make me want cry, it is Friday, and I do have a couple Friends celebrating birthdays this week, so here's to a weekend without politics.

Update:
The article over at Aviation Intel pretty much sums up my feelings on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment