Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Abravanel Days

I am one sad little individual. How is it I have gone so long without enjoying the symphony or never even stepping into Abravanel Hall before?

So if you hadn't guessed by now, I went to my little rendezvous at the Utah Symphony on Saturday.  The date itself wasn't all that exciting, but the concert was more than enjoyable.  An amazing atmosphere, excellent music, with a breathtaking soloist, and just a fun experience overall.  The attraction was simply billed as a performance of Pictures at an Exhibition, but we were treated to a couple of pieces by Prokofiev, which I think I enjoyed much more than Pictures.  I really hope I can go again sometime soon.
Alina is ridiculously skilled and talented
I also forgot to mention that I finally took my Jericho out shooting, and managed to actually make a respectable couple of groupings, after putting a couple mags through it to "warm up".  I also neglected to mention the fact that I ordered a second one, and that it should be here by the end of the week.

I'm currently having some issues with my Android, so it may be a little while 'till I'm able to get some incriminating evidence of all these exploits.

No comments:

Post a Comment