Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Avast!

Yargh! I dont' be likin' it when people be telling me how to conduct me booty by making a silly holiday. 

Yeah, I don't have the patience or creativity to make my entire post observe "talk like a pirate day", but I had to at least have my fun with it.  I really want to be able to go to Pirate O's just to have that make my day, but I'm thinking today will be nothing but gaming after work.  It's been far too long since I got the pre-order of Borderlands 2; just staring at it waiting for me to play with everyone.  So that's what I'll do.

I've also been enjoying the nostalgic and simultaneously new wonder that is the Black Mesa Source mod.  It really was everything I wanted and expected it to be, and more.  It still doesn't include the Xen levels, but it's intensely enjoyable nonetheless.  The best part was that you don't even need any version of Half-Life installed for it to work, just the Source SDK Base.  I had to get it as soon as it released, but I hear it should be able to be downloaded for free on Steam shortly.

....in the test chamber.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment