Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Secret Squirrel

I don't remember if I mentioned it here before, but the website Secret Projects has been taking up a considerable amount of my time.  It is to me what the land of chocolate is to Homer Simpson.  Once I registered, I found a dizzying mass of blueprints, technical specs, and photos of prototypes, mock ups, and concepts for military airplanes, missiles, and armored vehicles.   This place is more than amazing.


You absolutely have to register with the site to see any of the attachments though, otherwise you'll be missing out on most of the visual goodness.  However, even without that, there's still a wealth of historical and program information on a large amount of subjects.  It comes heartily recommended and endorsed by myself, so it just one more thing in a long list of reasons for me not to go out and socialize.  Yup, that's me: forever alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment