Friday, December 7, 2012

unprepared

I remember getting my Samsung Galaxy S, thinking that I'd be using the camera a lot.  Turns out because I never actually use it as a phone, I never have it on me when I need it.  I'll always realize far too late that I left it at home or at work.  Which is really frustrating, because I'll find myself totally useless when I run into something I really want to take a picture of.  Like yesterday morning, when we had some epic fog.  I mean it was some seriously beautiful, rare, visibility under fifty feet type of fog.  I had the urge to snap a pic right then and there, but lo and behold, no camera in my pocket.  Drats.

Though, one thing I did have my camera to take a snapshot of was my terrible fortune I got from Panda Express the other day.  I swear, the idiot who writes these things totally has it out for me, or at least has the completely wrong idea about me.
I'm thinking this was meant for someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment