Monday, December 31, 2012

Your phrase of the day: Peppermint nightmare

I am an odd duck.  I woke up this morning and got the sudden and inescapable urge to write a short story.  Don't know how well it's gonna turn out, but I can't help but want to write it anyways.  Since the workday is beyond slow, I've practically got half of it done already.  the big difficulty for me in writing it is dialogue.  I always seem to know exactly what I want to write, except for when it comes to dialogue spoken between characters.  Since that's almost all of what the first half of the story is, it's kinda difficult to jot down.

In other news, it appears I'll be spending new years eve doing nothing but simulated sci-fi violence with some friends all day.  The way it's meant to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment