Monday, January 7, 2013

I am a crappy friend

I woke up on Friday morning realizing I had no commitments to be anywhere, got no calls from friends asking to do stuff, and no desire to do so anyways.  I did have a few things I probably should have done, like clean the apartment, clean the guns, or keep writing my short story, but almost none of that was done. 

Then Sunday night rolls around, and I suddenly felt guilt, because I realize I had inadvertently missed several people through calls, emails, ESP, and what have you.  I really would have loved to do any of the things they were inviting me to, but I was deeply enthralled in either watching Dr. Who, playing video games, or waching more MST3K.  Yup.  Crappy friend right here.

What's even worse, is when I changed my alarm to reflect the new time that church was meeting on Sunday, it somehow switched from AM to PM, rendering it totally worthless, and that made me feel retarded, because I ended up sleeping through most of church.  Crap.

Hopefully I'll be able to make better use of next weekend.  In the meantime, enjoy some of this band I just heard about called Marlene Marlene.  I couldn't find any videos of them, so here's a link to some of their music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment