Tuesday, January 1, 2013

In a stupor

It seems there were actually all sorts of people trying to get in touch with me today, but I've been up for almost a solid 30 hours straight, so I ended up sleeping a good portion of my evening away.

That being said, even though I was perfectly awake and coherent for the passing of the year, I really freaking hate it when people go running around the whole apartment complex with pots and pans banging the living crap out of them just to piss everyone else off.   Now don't get me wrong, I like any excuse there is to set off fireworks and start yelling and screaming to celebrate something; heck, I'm obviously not against pissing people off, either.  However, this action nearly annoyed me enough that I wanted to just poke my shotgun out my front door and create a "celebratory fire" accident to end that awful racket.  I swear if it happens next year, I'm not going to stop myself.

I swear, I contemplate murder way too much.  I'm like a regular Bill Burr over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment