Friday, February 22, 2013

a whole lotta nothing

Since my bounteous booty arrived from Amazon, I really haven't been doing much at all other than reading.  I haven't been out, not playing video games, not even keeping up with the news at all.  So obviously I'm happy with that.

Though as a consequence to this inactivity, my short story is also suffering.  I did manage to pump out about four pages of much needed content, but I feel it's not my best, nor even very interesting writing at all.  So, I'm torn between touching it up, or simply re-writing that entire section from scratch, which in turn demotivates me to really write anything at all.  It's something I would really want to see finished sooner rather than later, but this being the most difficult portion of the story, and my free time taken up by distractions, I think the whole thing may end up taking a back seat for the time being.

That's is.  That's the whole post.  Yeah, I know.  Kind of cheap one, I agree.  But it's over.  Done.  Finito.  So, go home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment