Tuesday, February 19, 2013

just everything else

Other than the horrendous new developments with my ear infection deciding it wants to reenact a larval birth from Aliens, it was actually a pretty good weekend.

I mentioned not too long ago about me going to The Leonardo to gawk at some dead people, who ended up being absent.  Well, after verifying that the cadavers had finally arrived, I went on a return trip to evaluate the exhibit.  Pretty fascinating stuff they had there.  The displays were very visually appealing and informative, and the entire excursion was excellent date-fodder (if she's in to those morbid kinds of things).
Sooooo cool.
Okay, so not much other than that happened.  The biggest thing of note to happen around here was that the janitor spilled a fair amount of a still-unidentified substance that disintegrated a good portion of carpet near my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment