Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What is wrong with me?

I think the single most depressing moment in my life happened just yesterday.  I was sitting in front of a huge stack of books, but had no desire to read any of them.  Pretty sad, aint it?

I tried to console myself by entertaining thoughts of mustering up some funding for ammunition.  This only made things worse, as I ended up concluding that I can probably purchase a new barrel for my gun for the same cost a modest amount of 9mm.

On a brighter and fatter note, we did try another new local eatery today.  Aloha Grindz has a pretty annoying name, and isn't really all that fancy, with an equally annoying website, but the food is amazing.  I'm not really a fan of 'island grill' type places, or their food, but I was more than pleasantly surprised by the quality of the consumables at this place.  In short, it's highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment