Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A little update of sorts

So, because I hate skipping a day, and it's been a while since I said how I'm doing, I think I make a post about just that.

Today is one of those days where it looked like it might end up being kinda dumb, because of a bunch of tedious projects I have to get done, but then I found one of these waiting for me on my desk.  Those wonderful coworkers of mine...

Speaking of things littering my desk, I also treated myself to a couple articles of Aperture Laboratories swag from Think Geek.  I swear, between the sales these guys have, and my new Amazon Prime account, I doubt I'll ever have money again.  Never mind the fact that I only buy stuff that's on sale, there's just enough of it that I can still spend all my cash away.

Oh, and remember how I was reading the NATOPS F-14 flight manual to get better at landing?  Yeah, it's working out.

Okay, so it wasn't really a botched landing, I suffered a bit of cannon damage while on the hop, which took one of my main landing gears with it.  All in all, I am utterly amazed I managed to land the plane at all in the condition it was, without it turning into a fiery mass of death.  Still, it was pretty embarrassing to be the only one in my flight to receive any damage at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment