Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bringing you quality random

I love introducing new addictive substances to people.  Just last night, I got to introduce another nice group of people to the joy that is The Pie.  It was a bit of new experience for me as well, since I have never tried their "half-baked cookies and cream", which I now know to be the next best thing to being pampered by a beautiful woman.  If you haven't sampled it, you'll have to change that asap.

Also, I had a fun conversation with my good friend J yesterday, that highlights even more reasons why I'm single.
J:  "So my sister thinks you're a massive jerk, now."
Me: "Okay, what did I do?"
J:  "Well, I just found out she's been trying to text you for like the past few days, and she thinks you're ignoring her."
Me: (a midst laughter) "Oh man, that's pretty funny."
J:  "Yeah, I couldn't bring myself to tell her that you don't have texting."

A related question; is it just me, or does every woman I know text a ridiculous amount every day?  You know it's especially bad when they've told you that they "don't really text that much", because you can expect to see them to be glued to their phone constantly.

In other news, I've been trying to get into playing a bit more Heart of the Swarm, but just when I think I'm safe to move on to another game, a new AV-8B mod comes out for Strike Fighters 2.  Looks like that's what I'll be doing all day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment