Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I got the island fever

Oh man. Wow.  If it wasn't for that crappy government and stupid judicial system of theirs, I swear I'd have moved to Great Britain years ago.  We recently had a couple reps from our London office stop by for a meeting, and just hearing that accent was intoxicating.  Of course it doesn't hurt that one of them is also a very attractive woman on top of having a heart melting accent.  So when we are asked to send someone to help them with a technical issue, it of course practically turns into a fist fight between everyone to see who can go.
Don't think I'd mind having a "relationship manager"
I was also tempted to mention something about the passing of the latest crazy cook that will not be missed, but as per usual, Tam puts it far better than I can.

Forgot to mention another conversation I had with a friend recently about some moral and ethical quandaries, and he posed the question to me, "If you had the opportunity to save a large amount of people by killing someone who had not directly committed any crimes, would you?"
"Sure. Just not for free."
I don't think my answer is what he expected.

Let's see, what else can I say...um...well I did finally see Django Unchained last week.  Like Five times.  All within a week.  So I obviously liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment