Monday, March 25, 2013

Ooooh! Shiny!

I wouldn't consider myself a huge fan of Zooey Deschanel, but I am a big fan of her music, and I just found out that She&Him are coming to Salt Lake again in June!  I'm thinking I should totally go, but it's certainly the type of venue that I'd prefer to take a date to than go alone, and I'm thinking getting one is gonna be the hard part.

I also forgot to mention that on Saturday I was able to go to the natural history museum with a few friends to check out an exhibition on recent developments in nano technology.  Really cool stuff, with applications ranging from greatly increasing battery life, to doubling processing power, implanted brain chips, smart polymers that could cure cancer, even invisibility.  After taking in the whole experience, I was quite impressed; and then wondered if this is how the Borg collective will start.

And yes, they were totally developing stuff just like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment