Monday, March 18, 2013

The Blizzard Experience

Ugh.  I like playing games with my friends, but in this case I'm doing it a bit begrudgingly.  Not because of my friends, mind you (I aint that evil), but because of the game.  More specifically, the game's issues.  I like Starcraft, always have, but for heavens sake, I have never had to deal with so much bull crap from a publisher before.  There have been bad ones in the past, but Blizzard takes the crap-covered cake.  I have to deal with this nonsense of their downloaded going slower than molasses, and being completely unable to play the game unless I do an "illegal work around" to fix it.  May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their pubes.

I'm sure once I get to actually playing the game, I'll be having a good time, but getting there will possibly be the death of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment