Friday, March 29, 2013

you know...

I just can't seem to come up with anything relevant to say today.  Perhaps because not much is really going on.  I mean I could tell everyone about the intricacies of my job, but I doubt that would be entertaining to a whole lot of people, so how about I direct you to a great post from good 'ol Larry's blog that I read a couple days ago.

This chronic lack of ideas seems to be happening to me more an more often.  I really do enjoy doing as little outside of home as possible, because it gives me more time to relax and read, but it certainly kills a lot of opportunities for good blog fodder.  Maybe it's time I saved up some money and took a road trip somewhere.   Hmmmm.... I do remember passing this place while driving along I-80 a while back, perhaps it's time I made a return trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment