Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I am you from the future...

...there's no time to explain!

Okay, so despite not having enough of a grasp on my short term memory to even make sense of the present, I realize I've been making more and more plans for the near future.  The Roomie, J, and I all have recently bought IMAX tickets to the showings of Star Trek TNG, Iron Man 3, and the new Trek movie.  Then next month will be even busier, as I'll be with the family going on train rides, seeing the symphony, among many other activities.  So, yeah.  Lots on the horizon.

In the here and now, however, is still some good stuff.  Like I just got myself a copy of Freakonomics from the family after they perused my wishlist.  I can't wait to sink my bookworm's fangs into it, but I can't forget that I owe the family some songs of praises.

No comments:

Post a Comment