Friday, April 19, 2013

I just don't know

Yesterday and today seem to be those kind of days in which everything seems to piss you off, and even the things that normally cheer you up do the same thing, too.  So obviously it was a bit hard to find the motivation to post anything yesterday.

One thing that managed to make me feel a bit better was my new found enjoyment of the show Adventure Time.  It almost disturbs me how much I've come to really enjoy this cartoon for children, but like most shows I enjoy, it has a surprisingly dark and zany sense of humor, along with some characters that are much more tragic and deep than they initially appear.  It even manages to be post apocalyptic too, with the first shot of the intro showing un-detonated nuclear ordinance scattered across the waste.  Nice.


I downloaded seasons 1-4 and am enjoying just about all of it so far.  Too bad I don't have any kids, as that would give me a much less socially awkward reason for me watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment