Tuesday, April 9, 2013

it's back on

Okay, sorry for the rant in my last post.  I just had to post something to get that off my chest, or I'd end up starting a genocide of politicians.  Well, then again, I don't think "genocide" is the right word, since that implies you're killing people, and innocent people at that.  Anyways, enough about Washington's vermin infestation.

As for me, well let me tell you.  Monday was one of those mornings when I woke up with the tail end of some food poisoning or some such, the kind where your stomach is doing flip-flops, and the rest of your body is refusing to believe that one part of it is not ready for the day.  Once I actually had a chance to be up and about in the late afternoon, I saw that it was cloudy and raining all day.  It's just my luck that I would wake up sick on one of the nicest days of the year.

Thankfully, I was feeling a bit more confident after downing half an economy sized bottle of pepto, and now it seems today is fairing much better.  That, and I can totally start my day off with hot coco with a shot of gingerbread syrup.  Yum!  I dunno what's better, the coco, or my Aperture Science mug.

Don't think I ever showed what was on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment