Friday, May 10, 2013

ch-ch-ch-changes

It may be obvious to all who read this blog that I am far from being a grammar nazi, but what's far less obvious, is that I'm certainly one when it comes to spelling and punctuation.  The sad part of that attribute, is that I am an absolutely horrible proofreader.  You'd think that with the voracious amount of reading I do, I'd be a natural, but I is not all good and stuff.



Nearly every single post I make has some kind of spelling, punctuation or grammatical error in it that's published for at least a full week to even a year before I notice it.  Once I do, I cannot help but go back and correct it immediately, because it will slowly drive me insane once I know that it's there.

So, bear with me, 'cause I'm going to be editing this crap on a near constant basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment