Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Just creepin

No, not that kind.  The family and I went out to take a ride on the Heber Creeper for a good part of the day.  It was a simple 3 hour trip to the base of Timpanogos and back; basically just a tourist ride.  However, I must say, I have ridden on a good number of trains that exist solely as tourist attractions, and this one ends up being in my top 2 favorite trips.

They did the standard tourist diversions, such as the standard "old west train robbery." with cap guns and the lot.  The thing that sets it apart though, is the fat that you not only get a little robbery but a whole performance out of one collaborators: "Crazy Ani".  The train is fascinating, the history even more so, but the performance given by her is the thing that should be billed above all else.  A multi-talented actress, singer, guitarist, and artist.   Quite the quadruple threat.

Enough of my rambling though, here's a link:

No comments:

Post a Comment