Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Where I am once again proven wrong

So, remember a while back when I complained that the SLC comic con was nothing special, and that they didn't have many people of interest showing up?  Well, looks like they managed to conjure up a lot more interesting folks to drop in on the event.  They now have the likes of Adam West and Burt Ward, along with Larry Correia and even the Shat.  Looks like I may actually break down and stop by to check this stuff out.

In other news, the roomie is still moving out at the end of the month, but I have been lucky in finding a new human-style person that is willing to move in next month, so I'm glad that's working out so far.  Also, if ammo availability trends continue, I'm thinking we're gonna have another nice big shooting trip in the near future.  It's been far too long since I've had some 9mm to fool around with.

No comments:

Post a Comment