Sunday, November 28, 2010

Painful Bliss

So, right when I get over that feeling of laziness that prevented me from posting anything of merit, I end up helping my roommate's brother relocate domiciles at a relatively late hour.  Not a bad experience, but past my regularly-scheduled, hallucination inducing pass-out time once it was over.

Then today, after watching "The Good, The Bad, The Weird" (obviously worth watching if Tam recommends it), I went to a belated Thanksgiving dinner with the aforementioned roommate's family.  Let me tell you, I don't think I will EVER have homemade pies that good again.  I mean, I don't know of anyone else that makes an egg-nog pie.  I'm not even that big of a fan of turkey either, but sheesh, I had to have thirds of that stuff.  Of course, I also always enjoy the company of the people there as well.  While withering in pain after an abundance of senseless over-eating, we all gathered and played catch phrase.  Naturally, humorous misunderstandings ensued.  Needless to say, I enjoyed my delayed holiday of gluttony very much, and ensured I won't need to eat again for another two days minimum.

Ok, that said and done, I promise I'll post something of substance tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment